I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

PHOTOGRAPHS

I've posted some photographs of mine on a new blog. Check it out under, "Links" or www.zuniphotography.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny,

You are an amazing, beautiful and incredibly strong woman. You are truly an inspiration to all of us. God bless you!

Love you lots...
T

September 19, 2006 9:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I check the blog morning and night just to make sure I don't miss a moment of your journey...you are doing good! Remember you are not alone.

The pictures you posted are amazing and by the way I love that hair cut, I told you it would look nice!

love,

your chiquita!

September 20, 2006 5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

This is so amazing!!! I love reading about you adventures!

If let's say... tee hee...thinking of you always!!!

love you xoxox

Nat

October 02, 2006 10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home