I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Friday, October 13, 2006

My apologies...

My computer crashed after writing my last post and I literally just got it up and running this morning. I've been well and I'm sorry if I had you worrying about me. I'll write a more elaborate post later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday the 13th -
Haven't heard from you in a long time and today you call me and break the news........geez that was a tough one to take!
I'm still quite speechless right now.
I read the posts to try and catch up with your journey up to this point. I still can't believe it.......
I think I'm more of a mess than you. (hahaha)
I am so glad to talk to you today. Don't forget to check with your oncologist re: blood sugar level. Make sure that they are also monitoring that.
Thanks for the blog. I'll keep checking in on you. Hope to visit you soon.

Val

October 13, 2006 5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday the 13th -
Haven't heard from you in a long time and today you call me and break the news........geez that was a tough one to take!
I'm still quite speechless right now.
I read the posts to try and catch up with your journey up to this point. I still can't believe it.......
I think I'm more of a mess than you. (hahaha)
I am so glad to talk to you today. Don't forget to check with your oncologist re: blood sugar level. Make sure that they are also monitoring that.
Thanks for the blog. I'll keep checking in on you. Hope to visit you soon.

Val

October 13, 2006 5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

Hope you are well.
We still have not heard from you...please write when you get a chance.

lots of luv,

chiquita.

October 16, 2006 3:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Baes,
I have been out of town and have just caught up on how u have been. One less to go. Hang in there. I am so glad you are still posting and keeping us all in touch withhow u are doing. Keep up the faith chickie and we are praing for you.
Love Shel

October 16, 2006 7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home