I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jesse

Here are a couple of pictures of my cousin Jesse with his friends at the CIBC Run for a Cure. This actually caught me by surprise because I didn't know that he had walked for me until after the walk. I'm tellin' ya, the love is everywhere and I'm lovin' it!

Jesse and friends: "THANK YOU!" :D

 
  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waah... now I want to run too! for Jenny Pearl. I remember how you told me the story behind your name...

Row

October 19, 2006 9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home