I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bruised, but not Broken

The news I got the other day was tough to swallow, but it's not the end of me. I still have alot of fight in me and I'll just keep on fighting. I'm bruised, but not broken. After a day of some precious me-time to re-centre and adjust, I'm good. To me, I have no choice but to keep on fighting and to stay positive. I refuse to bow down and surrender to this. I AM NOT GOING TO SIT IN BED AND GIVE UP OR GIVE IN...that's a promise! ;)

Thank you for your prayers, angels, concern and thoughts. You're always catching my fall and I'm grateful! I'm on my two feet again.

Zuni

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT !! I think your will rubbed off on the Raps yesterday too !! Take care stray strong Luv ya kid.

Ted

March 12, 2007 6:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home