I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Circle Continues

My ejection fraction is 52%, an 8% drop from my last test. After consultation from a cardiologist there I still had Herceptin today. My oncologist might have to stop treatment.

Enough said.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep you're head up girl ! It ain't no thang but chicken wang on a strang you know what I mean mang ? That means don't worry about it, your strong will and perseverance will pull you through. Belee dat !!

Luv ya kid
Ted

March 09, 2007 7:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen... you've come a long way. I'm lifting you up in prayer.

Row

March 09, 2007 10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my cornroll? Bring her back NOW!!!!

Reach for your infinite power from within girl! You are always Divine protected and connected!

sending you White Light,

Dreadlock

March 09, 2007 10:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny, you're almost there. Put those gloves back on and let's fight through to the end. You can do it!

You've got more heart and spirit than you know... I'm praying and sending angels your way. Let's do this!!

March 09, 2007 1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home