I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Update

After today's round of radiation, I will have 25 more to go. So far, so good. I feel no side effects yet. My skin is normal and I've been applying aloe vera gel twice a day to prevent drying and peeling. My legs are still bad and actually today I'm going to the Ministry of Transportation to get an application for a temporary disabled parking permit. They've actually renamed it to, "Accessible Parking Permit".

My appointment is at 9:15am this morning, so I have to get ready now. Have a good weekend! BYE!!

Jen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

last night's greys was crazy! did you catch it?

It's still funny: Cali O'Malley

February 09, 2007 1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im suprised that you didnt post a blog about my hubba hubba hubby Justin timberlake! and i saw the encore on youtube, it brought tears to my eyes because he makes me soo happy.
Thank you to you and papa for bringing me to his concert. It made my year.
I LOVE & I MISS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

February 09, 2007 4:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes,

Glad to hear that things are going well. Aloe Vera, Cocoa Buter & Vit E is great for the skin, also remember the sugar herbs and oil mix. Hang in there babes the home stretch is here.

Love ya'
Shel

February 11, 2007 7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home