I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Busy

I've recovered from my fever and have been doing pretty good these past few days. I'll give a more detailed report on me when I have time. I've been at the hospital prepping for my next steps, Herceptin and radiation. Tomorrow morning I'm back at PMH (Princess Margaret Hospital) to get a CT Scan and to get tattooed. I'll be given mole-like marks on my breast that will later help the Radiation Oncologist position the machine accordingly.

I'll tell you all about it when I have time.

For now, I hope everyone is doing well. And who's "Hulkster"???

hmm...

Jen

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes,

I am so GLAD to hear that you are feeling better and planning for the next steps. GO GIRLIE GO!!! And may I say that it seems like you have a new "hulky" fan WHOHO!!! Details!!!! LOL

Love ya'
Shelly

January 16, 2007 11:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better my love. Chemo DONE !! Sounds good huh ? But who's this hulkster ? I thought I was your man ? We'll have to sit down and talk about this.

Love

BIG DADDY

January 17, 2007 7:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you're feeling better when are we going for sushi ? You tell me when and we're there. All u can eat !!!! Hope to see you soon. Luv ya kid.

luv Ted

BTW - who the heck are Hulkster and BIG DADDY ?



before you get yourself in trouble I'm BIG DADDY !! Just messin' with ya LOL ! Luv ya Charlie.

January 17, 2007 8:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn!

Hooray! We're a step closer to the finish line.

Val

January 17, 2007 12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. Yay! Last round of chemo is done.

January 17, 2007 6:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

Well I'm a fan too though I'm not Hulkster. So good to hear from you Jen. Have a good day :=)

Row

January 18, 2007 8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home