I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lance's Words

Nicole sent this to me a while ago and I've been meaning to post it, so here it is. It's honest and inspirational and very true. I forget where she found it, but there are other survivors and victims that also contribute in video format. I'm Dory, THAT I remember...hee, hee!:

Remember me Cancer?
You gave me less than a 50/50 chance to live.
You made me suffer. My mom too.
But you made me smarter, and more determined, and a believer in miracles.
Remember me Cancer?
You made me what I am today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock on Jenny...Nicole

January 03, 2007 12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home