I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Close ups

The one question I get often is whether my nails will fall off. It's possible but rare, so I doubt it. As for nail polish, I must have over five bottles now and I just can't maintain them long enough. I'm also not that comfortable wearing it. I've always been "au naturale"...never hiding from my flaws and not trying to enhance my fine points. What you see is what you get!




I don't know if this photo is the best to show you my bottom eyelashes, but if you look real close the reason why you can't see any is simply because there are none! You can see too that my eyebrows are thinning. There's still alot left, but it won't last for long.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home