I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Creepin'

I'm glad to report that I had a good weekend. I was not in fetal position and I was not sleeping for 72 hours straight!

However, last night it started to creep. I felt random body parts aching, but for only short periods of time, then it would go away. I joked that it felt as if I had a ghost around just buggin' me. Right now, most of my body is aching and it's really uncomfortable. My sleep last night wasn't very good.

The steroids increase my appetite, but nothing tastes good. I've spent lots of money trying to fix my craving, but nothing will do it. (EXCEPT FOR SUSHI! LOL!)

It hurts to sit here at the computer and lying down isn't much better. I can feel that Taxotere is doing a number on my blood cells. I don't feel as energetic and may get anemic as a result.

Gotta go for now...I just wanted to give you all an update on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home