I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Weekend to End Breast Cancer video

This is long overdue, however I've added a link (to the right under "Links") of the photos I took at the finish line at the Weekend to End Breast Cancer in September of this year.

Enjoy it and thank you to every one who supported the cause, really! It means alot.

I'm still very new at this and would appreciate any feedback!

3 Comments:

Blogger dead sea princess said...

very nica blog.say the princess of
the dead sea.

November 07, 2006 12:22 PM

 
Blogger superstar said...

life just good

November 07, 2006 3:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes,

Now that I have mopped up the tears........WOW what a video!!!! Powerful stuff!!!!
Thanks for sharing that with us it was truly beautiful (the picks, the enotion, the talent!!!).
Keep fighting you can do it.

Love ya'
Shelly M

November 07, 2006 8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home