I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Finally!

I'm finally out of the rubble! I wasn't sure if the pain would ever end, but thank God it has. I have a sore throat...I must have caught it from someone over the weekend. Anyway, I'm glad to report that I'm feeling better. I need to talk to my oncologist about Taxotere because I don't like the bloatedness, the constipation or the pains. It's either she give me something for it or switch me back to FEC100. It's too much to duke out alone and Tylenol/Advil's don't do much.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling a little better Jenny. Take care.


Luv ya kid

Ted

November 28, 2006 10:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like this one was a battle. Glad it's over for now.

I hope you have a good day.

November 28, 2006 12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's nice to hear that you're feeling better today.

thank you again for sharing your journey with us.

val

November 28, 2006 1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

Been waiting for you and checking on your blog... It's good to hear from you again. Take care Jen! Taxotere vs. FEC100? I don't know but I'm all for ya!

Row

November 28, 2006 3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi babes,

So glad to hear that you have passed through that are now "lifted". Good to hear you are up and around :) Still praying

Love ya'
Shelly M

November 29, 2006 7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home