I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Friday, January 05, 2007

A Quote for the Day

I read this quote and thought I would share it. This is for all my single friends:

"Don't waste your time trying to find the One, instead concentrate on being the One."

Unknown

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny, just thinking about you. This is the quiet, difficult time after the chemo. Hang in there.

Row

January 11, 2007 10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes,

That is quite the quote and so so true. You cannot even think of being in a healthy realtionship of any kind if you do not think that you are "ok".

Love ya'
Shely

January 12, 2007 12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home