I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My hair...growing FAST!

Pictures taken by my lil' Zuni, Jade Uy:

I'm FURRY!!! haha!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHE! I TOOK THOSE PHOTOS! YOU'RE NOT UNCLE JOHNNY ANY MORE. YOU'RE UNCLE FUZZY! ALMOST THERE NINANG.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH.

I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS AND WE'RE ALL HERE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

JADE

March 13, 2007 7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE !!!! You're not Charlie V anymore more like a Chia Pet. CH-Ch-Ch CHIA !!! It's beautiful ! Love you kid. See you on Sunday.

Ted

March 13, 2007 11:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GIGI HAS A FUZZY HEAD! HEHE!
-KRISTYN

March 13, 2007 12:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the photos of your fuzzy head!

Val

March 14, 2007 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home