I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pictures...finally!

...a little blurry, but better than nothing, right?!:



if look real close, the tips of my nails are still dark and there's ridges or grooves on my nailbed. my nails are now growing back as it did prior to chemo. YAY!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous !! love ya kid

Big Daddy

May 24, 2007 8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good! Thanks for the photos. Hope you 're enjoying our warm weather!

May 24, 2007 1:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Jenn! love the hair! you look good with short hair.

Val

May 30, 2007 11:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home