I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Almost Fainted!

Ok, so I just got home from the gym. I did 40 minutes of cardio and almost fainted when I got off! This has to be the Altace because it's lowering my normal blood pressure. I didn't know if I should ask for help or not. I found a wall to lean on and to hold me up while I tried to ride it out. Thankfully I didn't faint, but I walked right outta there and back home where I belong!

..and for some reason the sharp pains have moved from my breast to the underarm area! I've had two so far today and both times I screamed because it comes so unexpectedly and it's soooo painful! :(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Cornroll!

Breathe in the White Light, the current that flows from The Devine!
Remember that your thoughts can heal! Need I say more?

love ya!

April 04, 2007 2:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww poor gigi !
dont worry hang in there ;)
love ya!
-kristyn

April 04, 2007 3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

40 minutes ??? Are you crazy ? I've been going to the gym regularly lately and I do like 10 minutes of cardio and that's enough for me. Take it easy homey ! Sheeeesh !!! I told you just walk your a$$ to the film store and that's it ... ;)

luv ya kid
BIG DADDY

RAPTORS WIN !!! RAPTORS WIN !!!!!

April 05, 2007 7:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn!!!! just walk. take it easy. 40 minutes is a lot. don't push yourself. you have to gradually build up your endurance and strength in your heart.

Turning to a Naturopath is a great idea. Check out Saje on the internet. Their products are amazing.

I'm glad you're keeping us in the loop.

Ciao bella!

Val

April 05, 2007 9:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen... same here.. I don't even do 40 minutes of cardio or gym. I'll faint too if you make me do 40 minutes! Take it easy... baby steps, remember?

Row

April 10, 2007 3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home