I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Tamoxifen??

Okay, I've been bad. I haven't started Tamoxifen (hormonal therapy) yet and I was supposed to last week. I don't know, I'm just tired of dealing with all these side effects. Tell me to take it, tell me it's for the best, tell me the side effects won't be so bad....I need some convincing!

AAAAAHHHH! :S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about if you don't start taking it I'm not taking you to the Raptors game ? or I'm not writing on your blog anymore ? or I'll stop bugging you about the film ? or I won't buy you anymore orchids ? or I'll stop telling you that I luv ya kid ? Ok I won't stop telling you I luv ya but you have to do whatever you have to do to beat this thing Jenny. I know it's easy for me to say because I don't have to go through what you have to go through. But we, your friends and family, are here supporting you through this journey and it's our job to help you through the trying times and celebrate the good times. If it means giving you some tough love then so be it. So start taking the damn Tamoxifen and stop acting like a little vince carter !! OK !?!? Cools. Luv ya kid.

Ted

No funny post today .... I'm feeling for you and Garbo !!! DAMN !!!

March 27, 2007 8:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home