I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Magic

The timing couldn't be more perfect to rediscover this old track by Olivia Newton-John. The lyrics are so fitting. Music is the best therapist, EVER! Thanks Reen! ;)

Click to listen

Come take my hand
You should know me
I've always been in your mind
You know I will be kind
I'll be guiding you

Building your dream
Has to start now
There's no other road to take
You won't make a mistake
I'll be guiding you

You have to believe we are magic
Nothin' can stand in our way
You have to believe we are magic
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you

From where I stand
You are home free
The planets aligned are so rare
There's promise in the air
And I'm guiding you

Through every turn I'll be near you
I'll come anytime you call
I'll catch you when you fall
I'll be guiding you

You have to believe we are magic
Nothin' can stand in our way
You have to believe we are magic
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

music heals in unreal ways. i'm glad i brought a glimmering reminder of this song back to you. i'm not kidding when i say i listen to it everyday (at least once).

xoxoxo.

March 21, 2007 12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home