I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

no energy

sorry for not updating my blog in a while. i haven't been sleeping well and my energy levels are lower than usual. i've been at home lying around not doing much, but resting. i'd love to get a good night's sleep, but these days it's non-existent.

i've been thinking about ending my blog. i'm not sure if it's the fatigue talking, but when i lie here at home i just don't have much else to say. a part of me feels guilty when i let a week go by without writing because i know there are people that check my blog every day, maybe two or three times a day.

hmm...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel guilty ! It's all good. If you don't feel up to blogging then don't ... Facebook it ! :) Luv ya kid.

Ted


LET'S GO RAPTORS !!!!

April 11, 2007 9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

I just want to say hi... I hope you're having time to re-charge and enjoying the great weather outside.

Take care,
Row

April 23, 2007 8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home