I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Anniversary

One year ago today I quit smoking. YAAY!!!

I'm still waiting for my appointment to have an MRI and I have treatment again this Thursday. I'll be asking my oncologist if I can get the cyst removed instead of having a biopsy.

I'll keep the blog updated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes,

I am so proud of you .... on year and still trucking!!!! It sounds like you are determined and I am glad.

Love you
Shelly M

July 25, 2007 6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home