I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Too Much Wisdom

Yesterday, thanks to Heidi, I was told that I had a chunk of gray hairs at the back of my head. I didn't believe her, so she grabbed my camera and took a picture of it. HOLY CRAP!!! I read that Tamoxifen will give me menopausal side effects like gray hair and hair thinning, but I didn't know it would give me the Jay Leno!! AARRRGGGHHHH! Just another side effect that I have to learn to accept. If any one is wondering what I want for my birthday, HAIR DYE would be useful! ;) hahah! Check it out:


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babes,

I know it has been a while and I am sorry. I am thinking about you and always praying for you. I can see from the blg you have been having ups and downs. You can do it you are the stongest person I know and you have a lot of love and support behind you. We will pull you though this tongether. Keep the faith & I still have the slight shinging bright...the clouds will move!
I love you
Shelly M

June 19, 2007 2:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey Big Daddy is back. I know you missed me :) SOrry that I haven't been checking your blog lately......first thanks for coming to our house to help us celebrate Mya's 5th birthday. It was great seeing you guys. You look great !! I didn't see any gray hairs ?!?!? you guys have to come over again soon. luv ya kid.

June 19, 2007 9:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny

Thank you for sharing your throughts via this blog! You are one strong and brave woman -- I knew that already but this just confirms it. I'll be praying for your full and triumphant recovery.

Michelle Yee

July 04, 2007 8:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jennie... just wanted to say hi and that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. bertie

July 24, 2007 10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home