Words Cannot Express...
...The warm feeling I had inside when I heard today how this blog has helped some one. I had treatment today and was talking to a lady, who will remain anonymous (she knows who she is!), about my blog. I had given her my web address three weeks ago at our last treatment. To be honest, I didn't think she was going to read it. Well, I thought she would browse through it, but she read the ENTIRE thing! Anyway, I'm a bit lost for words, but it's just amazing how my journey, and this blog has that kind of affect on people. She was going on about how it gave her a new perspective, truth, inspiration and strength and I was just floored! It was an unexpected gift and reward like no other.
She told me that others in her support group also read my blog, so I'd like to say to her and them, "I wish you all the best in your treatment and stay strong...thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts and feelings during the last year. I'm surprised I didn't bore you to sleep! LOL! Please feel free to leave comments here or contact me directly if you want to chat!"
Life IS amazing!
During treatment today, I sat beside a lady who had a rare type of crohns disease. Without giving too much of her story away, she's 33, had 27 surgeries, is at the hospital weekly for treatment and is a beautiful soul. She has a gorgeous daughter and loving husband. As we were sharing our stories and getting to know one another, we laughed because we both had serious diseases, but there we were laughing and smiling the day away telling each other how ironic it is that life is sooo beautiful to us eventhough we're sick, but then there are others who have everything....good health, family, love and they can't find reason to smile.
hmm...
there's something to think about!
Have a wonderful night, I'm going to bed! YAWN!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home