I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MRI: Results

Results are NEGATIVE. My surgeon read the report and I quote, "There is no indication of local recurrence." This also coincides with my mammogram results.

"WHEW!"

...and I'm back at the hospital tomorrow morning for Herceptin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JENNY !!!! I'm sorry I haven't been reading your blog. Please forgive me. Man did I miss a lot !!! I'm sorry that I didn't write anything here to make you smile/laugh while you were worrying. Hope you're good. Gotta see you soon I feel like we're fading apart again NOOOoOoOoOOOOOoOo I won't let it happen whether you like it or not ;) see you soon babes, luv ya kid.

Big Daddy

August 15, 2007 9:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny:

It was great to see you again in the hospital. I am sooooooo glad your results were negative! What a mind scare (freudian typo "mind scar"). Thanks so much for the conversation and keeping in touch. Your blog is a HUGE inspiration! Here is to the road to recovery - it can only get better!

Take care,
You know who I am

August 16, 2007 11:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Babes,

Glad to hear that the results were negative. I am so relieved for you. I am so proud of you and gald that you are keeping the faith.

Love ya'
Shelly

August 20, 2007 7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home