I am 29 yrs old and five days after my birthday I was diagnosed with Stage 2, grade 3, er+/pr+, HER2 +, breast cancer. I've been in and out of the hospital since and thought I'd document my journey. I've already had surgery and a port-a-cath put in, so my blog starts the day I start treatments. If you're just tuning in, then start from the beginning by clicking on "September" on the right column and scroll down to the bottom.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Cottage Dreams: Tree House

I got back Thursday night from the cottage. I was supposed to have it until noon on Friday, but I had to leave early to attend my softball playoffs. It was a wonderful week and much too short for my liking! I can't be any more grateful to Cottage Dreams, Annika (the cottage owner) and my financial sponsor for giving me the opportunity to spend time here. Here are some photos I took while I was up there:

A photo of the cottage standing on the dock:



My first sunset on Sunday Sept 9th:









The sunset on September 11th:



Another sunset, September 12th:






Sunrise the morning I had to leave (Thursday Sept 13):







A shot of some of the landscaping on the property:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the serenity of your shots.

October 03, 2007 12:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Jen!

Row

October 12, 2007 11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home